If you believe in fairy tales and Princes..
Join Mayte for the Most Beautiful Getaway to Denmark!
AUGUST 13-21, 2022
Visit Copenhagen’s Tivoli Gardens, The Little Mermaid, and Freetown Christiania. Explore the Castle of Shakespeare’s Prince Hamlet, and Europe’s best preserved Renaissance water castle.
Enter a magical world in the garden and home of fairy tale author Hans Christian Andersen.
Visit the fields of Rosé and take part in a “new rose” celebration at the Danish Flower Festival.
Experience the beautiful Danish beaches. Discover the Viking universe and sail in a Viking boat.
Cross the border to Sweden with a visit to Stockholm and the Abba Museum plus... magical nights out and some very special surprises in store for you... Accompanied by the best of New Nordic Cuisine together with The Most Beautiful Rosé.
$500.00 DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO ENSURE YOUR SPOT!!
$3700.00 - DOUBLE OR SHARED OCCUPANCY
$4400.00 - SINGLE OCCUPANCY
*Please note that this will be a very physical trip at times, with foot travel through narrow streets and up long inclines. Personal handling and loading of luggage will be required by each individual when traveling between destinations on our itinerary.
*Some, but not all meals will be included. Travelers will be responsible for their own food and beverage for most the trip.
*Travelers will be responsible for purchasing their own alcoholic beverages as well.
INCLUDED IN OUR CIRCUIT:
• Private transportation aboard a fully equipped air conditioned bus.
• Pick up Stockholm airport and drop off Copenhagen airport
• 8 nights accommodations including breakfast
• 2 special lunches.. including drinks
• 2 exceptional dinners, incl drinks
• Flight from Stockholm to Copenhagen .
• Guided visits
• Water, soft drinks and rosé in the bus.
• Lunches and dinners except for those that are mentioned above